The FOIL Annual General Meeting, originally scheduled for Wednesday 8th April, 6.30pm, has been postponed due to the coronavirus emergency
Notice is hereby given of the twenty seventh AGM of the Friends Of Innerpeffray Library, to be held in the Schoolroom, Innerpeffray at 6.30 pm on Wednesday 8th April 2020
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the twenty-sixth Annual General Meeting and Matters Arising
- Report of the Committee for the year to 31st December 2019
- Accounts for the year to 31st December 2019 and Independent Examiner’s Report
- Appointment of Mr Frank Strang as Independent Examiner for the year to 31st December 2020
- Appointment and election of office bearers:
Convenor: Joan Taylor has indicated her willingness to stand for appointment as Convenor
Kirsty Macdonald has indicated her willingness to stand for appointment as the Hon. Secretary
John Mauchline has indicated his willingness to stand for re-appointment as Hon. Treasurer
- Appointment of committee: Charles Crookshank, Iain Gilmour, Pamela Haggart, Shona McLaren, Alison Martin, and Gillian Wade have all indicated their willingness to stand for re-appointment as members of the committee.
Since the last AGM Kim Liddiard has resigned as Convenor, Joan Taylor has fulfilled this post since January 2020, Kirsty MacDonald has been acting as Hon. Secretary and Iain Gilmour has been co-opted to the committee.
- Any other competent business
Nominations are invited for the post of Convenor, Hon. Secretary and Hon.Treasurer and for the committee. In the event of more than one nomination being received for each post a vote will be taken. Nominations, by email, must be submitted no later than seven days prior to the AGM to:
The Hon. Secretary, Mrs Kirsty MacDonald
If anyone wishes to be involved or shows interest in joining the Committee further information can be obtained by contacting The Convenor, Joan Taylor on 07522862437
Documents from the previous AGM may be downloaded by clicking the icons below.